Christmas Collection for DWR

Home Forums Louth Chat Christmas Collection for DWR

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    EJ

Hey Girls,

We are looking for volunteers to help with the DWR christmas collection in Scotch Hall – on Sat 8th and Sunday 9th. If any of you could give a couple of hours???? You might be able to fit it in along with your christmas shopping.

We need people for the Sat evening from lunchtime ’till 6/7 and Sunday from 12-6pm.

There is a publicity piece on the collectionin the two main local papers this week, and on LMFM this morning.

EJ

Taylor5

I can do the 12 to 6 on the sunday, but I dont know if you have me counted in already.
    If Im still feeling so ill I might have to pull out, but please God I wont have to do that

Moonflower

Hi,

If you are really stuck that weekend, I may beable to do an hour or so, as my mum is over and she could look after DS for a while in Scotch Hall but what is it you would need to be done?

Moonflower

EJ

AH Taylor – I took you off the list because of your condition! But if you are free and feeling better by the 9th, the it’d be great if you could do just a couple of hours!

EJ

EJ

Moonflower, Kelly will have a table set up by next/insomnia and we will literally be there just waiting for folks to drop off their gifts! Are you free Sat eve or sunday?

Moonflower

I can be free for an hour or so, I am sorry its not much but if you are lacking volunteers i will try to give some time. Its just my mum is over from england, and we will be down in Scotch Hall shopping, so she couldtake Ds for a while and i could cover to give someone a break etc…..if she wasnt here would do more 🙁

libby

EJ

You have included me for collection from 9am until 11 on the saturday

Thanks
    Libby

joey_rudd

I could do a couple of hours on the 9th if you need me

JMum

Hi EJ,

We’ll do 12 -2 on Sunday. Is it ok if I did an hour and then DH did an hour?

EJ

Hi, I dont mind, if you dont mind! I’d just prefer to have two there all the time, incase one needs to get away for any reason. And otherwise it might get cold and lonely for the single volunteers!

EJ

libby

Sorry i cann’t make the weekend…

My husband has to work

I was really looking forward to it, putting names to faces.

Sorry

I will drop some things down as promised

Libby

EJ

Thanks for letting us know!

Is there anyone else free to volunteer for even an hour or so on Sat eve or Sun?

joey_rudd

I can’t do saturdy as i have my nephews party to bring my children to but i can do some time on sunday just let me know what time you’d need me at

EJ

Thanks Joey, can I put you down from 2pm untill 4 or 5?

happymumblemum
    Participant

Ej I am working Saturday and Sunday but will fly down after work on Saturday to drop in a gift should make it down before you close as long as no one laughs at me in my uniform!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.