Christening, wedding, communion gift

Home Forums Weddings, Christenings, Communions, Confirmations etc Christening, wedding, communion gift

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Magilton

Thanks for the recommendation. Congrats on new baby ( didn’t know !). Give me a shout anytime and I wil l call to you. Yvonne

Magilton

For that very special occasion and for a present that is different have a look at Little-Impressions.com We do castings for all ages from newborns to weddings. I can call out to you in Dublin, Wicklow, Meath, Louth or surrounding areas or meet up with you. Just give me a shout. 20% off with Mumstown until end of November 2011 (including vouchers).
    Thanks
    Yvonne
    Little Impressions

Jedt
    Keymaster

We have one of Yvonne’s creations in our home and it is a really lovely piece. She did a great job casting our children’s hands. The only thing is….since then we have had another baby so we’ll have to get her back out!!

Taylor5

I have 2 of Yvonnes creations above the fireplace, its the boys hands and feet…. i was only going through their new shoes today in awe at how big they are growing, then i had a quiet moment on the sofa with a cuppa this afternoon, i found myself just looking at their little hand and feet castings, where has the time gone? Its only NOW that they are getting bigger and bigger that i really appreciate them.
    I have a few communions this year, you have just given me an idea as the mammy was only admiring the casts a few weeks ago.

Magilton

Thanks for your kind words. I am so delighted the joy the bring you as kids do grow so quickly and sometimes it’s hard to believe they were so small particularly when they end up taller than you !! That’s just made my day. Yvonne

Taylor5

Thanks for your kind words. I am so delighted the joy the bring you as kids do grow so quickly and sometimes it’s hard to believe they were so small particularly when they end up taller than you !! That’s just made my day. Yvonne

I think i was just having one of those days!! We updated the height chart, 6 years ago i didnt think my son would be up to my collar bone, he has just taken a stretch… he was playing with a 10 year old on the street and my 6 year old is taller! 😯 (granted this guy is small for his age)
    I seen your oldest guy on halloween night and wow, he is a young man now!! Not the little boy he was when i moved in here, its mad! We think we havent gotten any older, we only have to lookat the kids around us.
    Could you pm me a price for a hand and foot casting in pink 😆 😆 😆 They are in Kildare but i could have them up for dinner to save you travelling down, they were only here last week…. if i had of thought i could have gotten it done.

Magilton

Yeah, Marc is towering over me much to his amusement but doesn’t stop me sorting him out when I have to !!
    I can do you a hand & foot in a FAB white frame or a plain black frame for 70 euros. Would that be ok?

Magilton

Sorry ,the backround of course can be in pink . Yvonne

Taylor5

Sorry ,the backround of course can be in pink . Yvonne
    Sorry the background is what i was talking about 😆 😆 😆

Magilton

Yes, the backround can be any colour you like. The white frame has a lovely grain in it and looks fab with the pink backround.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.