Christening Dresses

Home Forums National Chat Christening Dresses

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mammycool
    Participant

Hi there,

Does anyone know where I could buy a Christening dress at a reasonable price? I have a little romper suit that my ds wore but would really like to dress up my little dd without going mad – it will only be worn once!!

scole1

do you or your dh not have one from a baby…..

for my ds1 we used the gown his daddy was cristened in, and bought his own booties and he used my christening blanket…..for this one please god, gonna use my christening gown and his christening balnket, so that both sides of the family have used

if not check in drogheda in the children’s shop near moreland cafe they may have robes there…

Biddy

Hi there,For my dd christening I didnt get a traditional gown but got her a lovely little white dress in Tk Max.It was very plain and I had a lovely shawl from her 2 brothers christening that I used and she looked gorgeous..Also Tommys in Blanch Sc used to do lovely christening stuff.I dont know if they still do.

Happymammy

Definetly tkmax!

princess

Try guineys, just happened to have a look a couple of weeks ago and they had some fab dresses, not to expensive. Shawls aswell.

mammycool
    Participant

I have my christening shawl – I did buy a little white dress in Next with tiny embroidered flowers at the bottom but am not sure whether or not it will be suitable. I saw a little girl being christened recently and was absolutely smitten with the traditional dress – total waste of money I know!!!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.