christening candle??

Home Forums Louth Chat christening candle??

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Homeflair sounds good…local business too

Unfortunately it isnt local for me (over an hours drive i think).Thanks for the advice anyway.

julymam

Anyone kno where i can get a christening candlein drogheda??

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry might be a bit late but you can get them in the Augustinian there is a little shop bit to the right of the entrance of the church.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve been having a problem trying to get a non catholic christening candle,as the ones i have found in jewellery shops & easons have had a space for christening,communion & confirmation.since my daughter is being christened prodestant she wont be making a communion.im not sure if the reverend will be put out if i in the end have to buy the catholic one as i cant find a candle that doesnt have the communion part on it so far…..i have a few weeks before her christening so hopefully i will come across one before then.

happymumblemum
    Participant

check on e bay there are lovely companies which do personalised candles for all occasions we got one for our wedding it was lovely

Sonething like this..
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/personalised- … 51a0187cf6

That was a very quick search sure you will find trillions

chewieodie
    Participant

https://www.facebook.com/nanny.maggie.5

I’m sure she’d be able to help you out. I haven’t used her myself, but I’ve friends that have, and they say her products are lovely…. 🙂

libby1
    Participant

I have got lovely christening candles in Homeflair on west st , Ray will look after you, you can personalise them, with a picture of the baby and dates..

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the tips ladies,I had avoided going on line so far to search for the candles as I thought I would easily get one in a shop.will start my online search now!

happymumblemum
    Participant

Homeflair sounds good…local business too

chewieodie
    Participant

Just got a leaflet from the Mumstown Bagel Bar meet up this morning…. the lady I mentioned,"Charming Candles and Gifts " : Nanny Maggie tel: 042 9691727

There are christening candles in her leaflet…. totally personalised for E15, or the candle and card gift set, personalised for E18.

She must be a Mumstown mom if her details were in the goody bag! 🙂

MaryE

I just used my wedding candle for both my childrens christening. Its now a very special candle in our house. That might be an option?

julymam

Thanks everyone for the replies, it was for a friend but she got sorted 🙂
    Myself and my husband also used our wedding candle for our first two when they were christened and it will be used for our 3rd aswell 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just used my wedding candle for both my childrens christening. Its now a very special candle in our house. That might be an option?

We aren’t married!…..but if we were that would be a lovely thing to do.

I managed to pick one up in a local gift shop in the end,so its all sorted.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.