Christening Cake

Home Forums National Chat Christening Cake

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    munchin
    Participant

Hi girls – it’s probably been covered before – but where do i get a christening cake – my friend organised dd’s one so haven’t a clue this time around – would go to superquinn but none handy so any ideas appreciated. Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Del

Kate

I second coulture and black – brilliant, get every occassion from them, they’re lovely people and very reasonable prices too.

Almae

hi , my sister , she is on here as Anne , does fab cakes for all occassions she is in beauparc.

here is a link to her website and contact info is on there too;

http://annecakes.webs.com/apps/photos/

😉

louise789

Have to recommend Coulter & Black in Tullyallen too!! 😆

After coming on here last year for recommendations we had them do a cake for our DS’s christening and it was beautiful. They actually only iced and decorated a cake we already had (the top tier of our wedding cake), but it was a lovely job.

We’ve since had them do a couple of special birthday cakes and their cakes are yummy as well as beautiful!!!!! Not sure how to attach a pic, but they’re more than happy to decorate the cake as you like. DS’s had him (well, a baby!) in a beautiful crib in icing on it, so lovely!

Louise xx[/img]

Yvonne

We got A’s christening cake at Coulter and Black too Munchin, it was lovely…

munchin
    Participant

Thanks Girls looks like coulter and Black very popular – will look into it later today Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.