Choosing a Gynecologist in Drogheda

Home Forums Pregnancy, Mums2Be, Birth, New Parents Choosing a Gynecologist in Drogheda

Tagged: 

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Sabbi
    Participant

I am so sorry girls for both of you and your families too. Its really upsetting to lose a baby. I am not sure if this will help but when I had a miscarriage, I wrote a diary for a few months afterwards, I wrote about how I felt every day and because it was just for me, I was totally honest about the despair I felt. I was a good outlet for my anger ad grief. Every day, I ended the diary with 2 things I was grateful for – it could have been the smallest thing as long as it was something positive to focus on. I did this for a few months and I saw a counsellor at the hospital and she was good to talk to.

Ciara how are you feeling? Physically as well as emotionally it must be exhausting for you. Please try to be extra kind to yourself right now where you can. It will take time to heal. Please talk to someone if you need to. There are supports for parents who have lost babies late in pregnancy that may be able to help you if you feel you need someone to talk to. https://feileacain.ie/ is very good.

The miscarriage association is very helpful too Dundalk84, worth taking a look at their website. You can also leave a message on there to your baby, it can be helpful to do that. Every single person who volunteers there has been through miscarriage and they know that its like to be in such pain.

Wishing better times ahead for you both this year. Its been such a terrible time for everyone and then losing a baby is just so difficult to deal with on top of everything else.

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.