Choking – ‘sick’ game for teens

Home Forums Newborns, Babies, Toddlers, Kids, Teens! Choking – ‘sick’ game for teens

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

Anyone with a tween or teen, make sure you talk to your kids about this new sick game that has caused the death of 80+ teens in the US and now has a teen in ICU in Temple St.

It is a ‘so-called game’ where tweens or teens choke themselves with either their hands or a noose and they apply enough pressure to apparently give themselves a high and then pass out.

This sick ridiculous game is growing in popularity through the internet and now has reached Ireland and young lad is in intensive care in Dublin because he choked himself and deprived himself of air and went into a coma like state.

Tweens and teens are daring each other to do it and are saying it great and is like taking drugs, without actually having to take drugs.

This is so dangerous. I spoke with my 10 year old and thankfully, he had no idea what I was on about and had not heard of it. They said to watch for signs of bruising and burst blood vessels in eyes and marks on the face like burst vessels too.

So worrying but its good to know about it and be aware and talk to them about it.

munchin
    Participant

I heard this yesterday – and my stomach churned

lemonB

Haven’t heard of this, but thanks I’ll be on the lookout now.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Its horrible but I would rather know about it than not know about it 🙁

pookie4
    Participant

I’d heard about it among adults (that Castro guy who held the three girls captive for ten years was supposed to have been doing it although his death was initially reported as a suicide) – but the news that it is spreading among kids turns my stomach entirely…

munchin
    Participant

Christ was just saying this to my mother and she said it was actually happening when I was a teen – I never heard of it among any of my friends but she says it was definitely happening

rossylisa

My dd told me about this last year it’s called American dream 👿

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.