Chirstmas gift ideas 2007

Home Forums National Chat Chirstmas gift ideas 2007

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 258 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

Might as well start this as we seem to be talking about it in the chat thread!!

ideas for gifts, where there are bargains etc.

come on girls get to typing :)

Joanne06
    Participant

Socks!!! Cant go wrong with socks!!!! Uve too feet after all!!!!!!!!! Need to look after them!!!! 😆

Joanne06
    Participant

Oh yeah n knickers!!!!!!! Need to keep the ould ass warm n all that!!!!

yummymummy

aw jo FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that a shite idea 🙂 🙂 even though i get my dad some every year 🙂 🙂 socks that is.

my ma gets me knickers every year as well as fluffy pj’s and slippers !!!!

i want good ideas.

last year i got my dad one of them chair massagers and this year im am stumped for an idea.

Joanne06
    Participant

Nice condom sets in boots at xmas!!!!!!!! ALWAYS can come in handy!!!!!!! 😉

yummymummy

im not talking to you anymore now 🙁

pinkbabe

RABBITS!!!!

Gismo

You guys are terrible 😆 😆 😆

Ok seriously I will get mam some face creme that she loves and then a piece of jewellery.

Dad always gets socks from me as a token present and then something bigger. Thinking of a statue of a light house as he is always saying that he wants to move to one when we are wrecking his head. 😆 😆 😆

Joanne06
    Participant

I got my dad condoms last year n my sis too. Great expirey dates on tem yolks ya know. Think theres still a few in their drawers. Tell ya, perfect pressie!

yummymummy

got my mam a jewelerry box and prob get her some clothes and elizabeth arden cream.

as for my dad i have no idea 🙁 🙁 men are so hard to buy for i tell ya !!!

Gismo

Tell you statute of a light house is the best idea 😆 😆

What about a voucher for a weekend break

yummymummy

nah they go away too much gismo, they going awy on sunday and they have already been away 3 times this year already. aw i dunno!!!!! must get onto the liverpool site and get my bro’s pressie outta the way and my other bro is getting €50 smyth voucher as he getting ps3 for x mas (spoiled geit)

Gismo

cheers gonna get my dad something from the drogheda united shop…he loves them. Plus his lighthouse of course 😆 😆

yummymummy

wish my dad was that simple to buy for.

just bid on a brand new newbridge silverwear chain, €15 nice one, reatil at €40, hope i win it, that be another one of the list.

rossylisa

how about concert tickets or a bottle of after shave ….. my brothers love getting socks and jocks for xmas 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 258 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.