Chinese gender chart

Home Forums National Chat Chinese gender chart

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    lemonB

Have any of you ladies taken the test? was it right? Some people have told me it was accurate. :D

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve never heard of it….what does it consist of?.

How long have you left now till your due date?…

Jedt
    Keymaster

I did it and my friend did it and it was half right (got her right, got me wrong!!). Amazingly, even though there were 3 weeks between our due dates, we had our babies on the same day (and no-one predicted that!) 😆

Ah sure, its only a bit of fun!! No harm as long as you don’t have to pay for it!!

Tell us what it says when you do it….

lemonB

[quote="Haileysmum"]

Here’s a link
    http://www.mummypages.ie/tools/chinese- … 2wod8iMAnQ

and also this one
    http://www.babycenter.com/chinese-gender-predictor

one says Im having a boy and the other a girl

Im due early December and don’t know what I’m having yet.

lemonB

I did it and my friend did it and it was half right (got her right, got me wrong!!). Amazingly, even though there were 3 weeks between our due dates, we had our babies on the same day (and no-one predicted that!) 😆

Ah sure, its only a bit of fun!! No harm as long as you don’t have to pay for it!!

Tell us what it says when you do it….

Sabbi, there are two tests Ive found online and one says its a boy and the other one says its a girl. It can only be one or the other lol

Some of my friends have done the test and was accurate each time. Ican’t be having one of each as last scan only showed one baby lol.

Jedt
    Keymaster

OMG imagine if it was on of each ❗ ❗ ❗ Just kidding LOL!!!!

I like the surprise at the end of not knowing the gender. I only found out once and on our other 3 we did not and I much preferred not knowing – its another nice thing to look forward to after all that hard work! 😀

lemonB

ha ha ha no way 😆 ….I prefer having one at a time.

Im starting to like the idea of waiting…I might just do that… 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

I found out that I was having a girl at my 20 week scan, my sister didn’t want to find out on either of her pregnancies and she said that the suspense of whether it was going to be a girl or boy got her through the last few months.

Its a personal choice, I just wanted to know so I could get a few girl or boy clothes rather than having everything in beige or yellow! 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

Try bread soda test .
    Put some in a plastic cup .. Spoonful.
    Wee on it .. If it fizzes it’s a boy .. No fizz is a girl.

Did this test and Chinese test a few month back.
    Both predicted a boy.

Hello baby girl 🙂

Jedt
    Keymaster

HMM – that’s mad, never heard of that!!!

Jedt
    Keymaster

What about the old wives tale where you tie a wedding ring to a piece of string, lie down and hold it over yourt belly and depending on whether it goes back and forth or around in circles, its either a boy or a girl.

Ah sure, its only a bit of fun!!

lemonB

I’m gonna try both just for the fun of it 😀

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.