Chimney Cleaner

Home Forums Louth Chat Chimney Cleaner

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    odie

When we moved into our house 3 years ago there was a gas fire in the grate but it was rubbish and wouldn’t heat a thing so I had the fire removed with the intention of having a real fire. My problem is I can’t seem to find a chimney sweep that doesn’t cost the earth. Anyone got a name or number of a chimney sweep that isn’t too expensive.

Thanks

hjs

after removing her gas fire and prior to having her wood burning stove put in, my neighbour had a chimney sweep clear hers for 30 euro – will pm the no 2 u when she gets in later and i get the no off her.

This was about 4 weeks ago so there should be no inflation!

odie

That would be brilliant hjs, was getting prices of 60 euro which was just a bit too steep in my opinion

scole1

my in laws got someone recently was 40e no mess wouldn’t know he was there will also get the number for ya….

maisy

Hi scole and hjs
    husband has been harrassing me about getting the chimney swept but i keep fobbing him off as cant face the mess. would love to get the number of the people you are recommending, if you dont mind

thanks

Maisy

hjs

neighbour doesn’t have no quite to hand at mo-more to follow later tonight – but says is called Leo and advertises in Leader if u gals can get anywhere with that info in the meantime!

hjs

So ladies, the no u require is 086 272 6476.

Tell him he was recommended by someone in Tullyallen if he asks.

HTH!

maisy

thanks a million hjs. still cant face the thought of it, but have been instructed not to light the fire until chimney is swept so i guess i will be more motivated once the winter really kicks in. it’s not that i am a clean freak, far from it, but i am a firm believer in avoiding creating dirt in the first place!

odie

Just called him and he charges 35euro, will let you know how we get on. He’s going to call to me next week.
    Guy in the drogheda leader this week was charging me 50euro

scole1

sorry for really late reply not sure the guys name but inlaws had him

try 0876448230

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.