Childrens Table & Chair Set

Home Forums National Chat Childrens Table & Chair Set

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I am looking to get the boys a desk for there room with a chair each, has anyone seen anything? Just want something plain and not babyish, i want it to last them for a few years.

Taylor5

Did I see something like what your looking for in next, might be worth a look

I got a little wooden table and chairs in Argos last year, you have to paint it yourself but its more a playroom table then a study desk

scole1

i bought one in riverside giftware it was dear enough though but great, it’s got 2 chairs and it’s like the quality that they have in montessori….

Taylor5

mine isnt as good quality as Scoles but hers was 100 plus euro as my was only 45 euro

Anonymous
    Inactive

where is riverside giftware, its that kind of thing i am looking for.

Taylor5

Its out on the mornington road I dont know if its where you got your flowers for your wedding…. but its just up from the driving range on the left (as you heading into mornington on the coast road)
    Mine as almost the very same but about 2/3 cheaper

trixiebell
    Participant

i got a lovely round table and 2 chairs up in Ikea, they have loads of different types of playroom equipment, have a look on their website. HTH

Anonymous
    Inactive

forgot about ikea, one of these weekends i must head up, just been on the web site some nice stuff, must get out the measuring tape!!

Taylor5

I need new stuff for ds’s room and Im half thinking of heading to Ikea, going by the prices I could get all what I need for the price of the chest of drawers down here

scole1

if you want lai i could photograpgh them give ya an idea and e-mail ya a photo, just pm me…..give ya an idea, have had 9yr olds sit on the chairs even me and i’m not light…..

yummymummy

i got a desk and a chair from argos for my ds and it was around €40, grand little thing, will do him ages as its sturdy enough, he does his homework at it!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I went over to the place in Mornington, never been there before, its €160 for table and 2 chairs, way over budget. The Ikea catelogue came in the door last week and you can make your own table, select worktop & shape and the different legs. Just need to make it up to Belfast, where is the table in the Argos catelogue?/

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.