Childrens santa letters

Home Forums National Chat Childrens santa letters

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    pinkbabe

My 2 did theirs this morning & I was pleasently suprised

They have gone from wanting everything that comes on the tele to 1 thing each & a suprise (santa doesn’t like greedy kids)

My dad takes their letters & posts them a letter back from santa :D

Taylor5

If you pop them in the post box, An Post will take them and sort them plus send a card back with a little bit to colour and a quiz to do….. the only thing is it willl have a picture of santas workshop or a post box with the An post logo 🙄

joey_rudd

My sister and her hubby send all the neices and nephews letters from santa that they do on the comp to let them know that santa is keeping an eye on then and to be good for there parents and he’ll do his best to get their presents to them, providing they don’t ask for a lot of stuff or there won’t be enough toys for every child
    My eldest nephew was sad that his brothers and sister got one last year and he didn’t so a few days later they sent him one from santa and he was delighted, we all thought he was too old (he was 12) but apparently not!
    I thought it was a nice idea.

ed1
    Participant

i ususally print up letters to my two. i mention that santa was out around drogheda and he noticed the car in driveway. maybe if there is something new around. something about the teacher. etc. i usually put chocolate coins into the envelope and say that mrs claus made to many so he thought they would like some. i also put glitter in the envelope. santa usually drops them down the chimney so i put glitter around the fireplace too. boys love this. they excitement is mad. cant wait must get them to write their letters soon

scole1

i found a site that you can make certs for christms to leave in stocking…..last year my ds was 1 i wrote his letter to santa and sent it off an post sent a letter back to him i was delighted made my nearly believe….i think it’s great to get the letter from santa or even a phonecall from santa, i remember when these kids i was babysitting for were bold and i rang a friend of mine he pretened to be santa on the phone the kids were as good as anything every other time i went over and the parents were thrilled they thought that they really apoke to santa was great, i had filled him in on what the were looking for and what their teachers names etc was and they fell for it…..

yummymummy

i print my reply off on publisher and post it to ds myself 🙂 the excitment in his face even to find post for himself is funny stuff.

Yvonne

E’splayschool, asked us to write letters and bring them back and the postman will collect them and we will get a reply – its a nice idea…

fairy

i found a site that you can make certs for christms to leave in stocking

What was the name of the site?

There’s a great site for santa emails and he replies and on their birthdays they get a email too.

[url]http://www.northpole.com[/url]

happymumblemum
    Participant

what address do you send the an post letters to?????/ 😳

ed1
    Participant

my boys wrote their letters on friday night and left them by the fireplace. santa or his elves collected them during the night and left such a mess on the fender and the floor. it was covered in glitter. 😆

the excitement on saturday morning was unbelievable ❗

Taylor5

HMM you just put Santa North Pole and dont forget to add a return address…. must get ds to do his now

happymumblemum
    Participant

Thanks Taylor, yes we are doing this today 😀 😀

Yvonne

E’s playschool is doing this for us – have to bring her letter in on Thursday – its a great thing for them to do.

happymumblemum
    Participant

we got our letter done we stuck millions of sequins on it , it looks fab will let dp see it tonight then post it tommorow.

Do you need a stamp for the an post thing???

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.