Childrens Photography

Home Forums Louth Chat Childrens Photography

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey everyone,

I’m a long time reader on mumstown but this is my first post so hope its in the right section!

My husband has started up his own photography business and his aim is to provide excellent quality at completely affordable prices. This has mainly come from our daughter being born 9 months ago and him realising how nice it is to have professional photos of her. His website is http://www.mattdillonphotography.com

Thanks for reading this!

sadmum

Thanks for this, been thinking about getting the kids photos done again and didn’t really want to goback to pixi. Those prices are very competitive, i’ll be talking to DH about it later.

happymumblemum
    Participant

Hi best of luck Hazlenut with your venture.

As readers of mumstown will know I too have set up a photography business.

A bit of competition is a good thing especially in this climate. 😀

[url]http://www.kaymitchellphoto.com[/url]

I am busy with communions at the moment so all good!

Anonymous
    Inactive

hey sadmum and happymumblemum,
    thanks so much for the words of support, these are scary times to be setting up new business but hopefully it will all work out well!
    Happymumblemum, all the best with your own business! 😀

happymumblemum
    Participant

Thanks Hazlenut!!!

Maybe we could share some tips etc. Would love to meet up with some one who loves photography too ..is your husband on flickr? If so maybe I could add him as a contact.?

I enjoy photography very much and decided to go into business the same as himself to offer well priced photography.

Are you local yourselves?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Happymumblemum,

Yes we’re in Drogheda, husband is a local, I’m a blow-in!

Matt isn’t really into the whole social networking scene like the rest of the world so isn’t on Flickr or Facebook or the likes but I’m sure if you wanted to mail him, he’d gladly pass on (and take!) any advice or tips he has. His mail is mattdillonphotography@yahoo.com.

Cheers,
    Hazelnut

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey all,

Just to say thanks to everyone who has viewed Matt’s website and if any of you made bookings – even bigger thanks! 😀
    He has had a lot of interest the last couple of weeks and even has an ad in this weeks Drogheda Leader, it’s so nice to have so much local support.
    Thanks again,
    Hazelnut
    http://www.mattdillonphotography.com

CHITCHAT

Just wanted to say that I had my children photographed by matt last year and he did a great job. Brillian with children and the photos are beautiful.

Thanks Matt.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Chitchat,
    Thanks a million for the post and glad you were happy, hope to see you again soon! 😀
    Hazelnut

Anonymous
    Inactive

bump

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.