Childrens Online Lifestyle Store

Home Forums Mums & Dads in Business Childrens Online Lifestyle Store

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    peoba

Hi All,
    just want to let you know about my online lifestyle store for kids. we have everything from interiors to gifts to clothing. All of our collections are unique and quirky and we also offer an interior design service. I am running the business on my own having taken things over from my Sister in law who used ot own the retail end of things. I have been invloved with Peoba from day 1 with the buying and managin of the store. Now you can all have the pleasure in shopping at Peoba. We currently have up to 70% off some clothing. Log on and take a look, would love to know your views,
    many thnanks
    Sarah

rossylisa

great website and some gorgeous stuff on there 😀

yummymummy

I 2nd lisa’s comment. Very funky stuff on there 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Fab stuff, was just going on to be nosy but have seen clothes that I’ll get for my baby and a gift for a friend!

reflexlisa

We got a beautfiful gift from a friend of a cot blanket from Peoba. It’s really gorgeous with beautiful colours and fabric. It’s nearly too nice to use! 🙂

summum

Hi Peoba,
    I’ve bought a good bit of stuff from your shop and absolutley love it! The clothes from that brand Lief! are fantastic value and wash brilliantly. i can’t believe after all the washes they’ve been through and they are still as bright as ever. Delivery time was brilliant as well. Fair play and hope it goes well for you. I just can’t wait to redecorate my childs room with all of the lovely things you have, I want it all!!
    best of luck with it
    Summum

peoba

HI Ladies,
    Thank you all for your nice words about the shop, glad you all love it as its a big passion of mine. Just to let you all know that I am offering a free gift wrapping service for the month of May and I am also working on getting a discount code feature at the checkout stage so I can off you all somehting back in return. Would be really grateful if you could spread the word for me,
    many thanks again
    Peoba

Lindsey

Hi
    Great website. Lovely stuff – would love to buy it all!! 😆
    Good Luck with the business!!
    Lindsey

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.