Childrens christmas eve mass

Home Forums National Chat Childrens christmas eve mass

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

Anyone know what time this mass is on at in the Lourdes church on x mas eve??? love to bring J to it this year!!!!!

Taylor5

Or the St Marys one? Please

Gismo

7.30 in the Lourdes I think and usually 7 in St. Mary’s. There is a lovely one on Christmas morning in the Augustinian..santy comes in and everything to give the kids little gifts personally..so lovely seeing all the kids faces.

Taylor5

Augustinian is thats Shop street?

ed1
    Participant

the one in st marys is actually earlier than 7. its usually around 5.30/6. you have to get there early though as it gets extremely packed. i cant wait for it. last year we went ot lourdes church and while it is lovely, its nothing like st marys.

Taylor5

I know there is a mass out in the Monks in Collon and they serve coffee and mince pies afterwards, meant to be fab

Joanne06
    Participant

Wheres any of these churches ladies??!!!!!! Now ya know me with directions too. A dad decided he wont be takin a this xmas eve so im takin him to mass early to get it out of the way! Thought the idea of the childrens mass was nice! Help!

yummymummy

st marys is across from scotch hall (where the car park is)

the lourdes is behind the hospital. i presume its around 7pm im sure it be in the paper anyway

Joanne06
    Participant

Ta for that yummy! Think we’ll go to the one in St marys! Is it a big church?! Is it one ud have to be very early for?!

yummymummy

never been in st marys church so dont know if its big. oh yeah u defo have to be early for them, tey are very very popular masses.

Yvonne

Its a big enough Church but heard that they are very popluar aswell – so go early!

ed1
    Participant

probably see you there joanne. i am definitely going to st marys one. gonna try to get there a little earlier this year so as not to have to stand in the hall like other years. it fills up pretty quick. i cant wait, i just love christmas eve.

Joanne06
    Participant

Im gonna go about 5.15 to get a good seat. Havent a clue where ill park in drog but i think itll be a case of abandon car n walkin to it! Yeah love xmas eve too!!!! If ya see me ed COME OVER TO ME!! Ya hear!

Taylor5

Jo you could park in SH and walk over, Im going to try drag dh down to mass, would love to bring ds
    Might even look into getting the child christened some time soon 😳 😳 😳 He is nearly 2.5 😯

libby

Both St. Marys & Augustine Childrens Christmas Eve’s Massess are at 6pm

There is a Childrens Carol Services at 6:15pm on Saturday in the Augustine

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.