children…they really make you smile!

Home Forums Louth Chat children…they really make you smile!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

ha ha ha, that’s so funny….they think coin money is more than paper money, my ds1 does that his grandad gave him 5e one day he looked at it and said can i have real money please…. :lol:
    his grandad said this is real money, but he replied no real round coin money…
    he could have given him 5 x 5c and he’s be happy…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Was handing the envelope with money in it to my 7yr old starting back at school. He said ‘Hey, I’m not giving that to my teacher, theres no money in it’. I explained there was €30 in ‘paper money’ in it and thats why it wasnt making any rattling noise. He gave me such a dirty look and said ‘ Well then I’m definately not bringing it it’. Turns out he thought ‘paper money’ was money mammy made by colouring in paper and had put it in the envelope. He was mortified to think I was trying to give the teacher pretend paper money. 😆 😆 If only, I wish! 8)

ArtyMum

LOL, kids are hilarious aren’t they. DS is the same here, he asked me for a 2euro coin instead of the 5euro note I was giving him! lol.

Taylor5

Ah thats brilliant 😆 😆 😆
    my ds isnt like that he asks for 5 cash pocket money, he doesnt like coins… coins for money box, cash (paper money) is to spend 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.