Children’s Entertainment

Home Forums Mums & Dads in Business Children’s Entertainment

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Roots-Sinead

I work part-time as a children’s entertainer, providing entertainment at private parties and corporate functions. I also provide entertainment sessions for playgroups, creches, montessoris and schools both mainstream and special needs and libraries.

Entertainment includes songs, rhyme & storytime, arts & crafts, drama, dance, nature-based activities and much more. I try to ensure the child or children in question are the leaders of the sessions and tailor to suit each time.

I also provide seminars and informal chats in schools from JI cycle – 4th class on topics such as nature – life cycles etc., with specimens, domestic pets including petting sessions with kittens, pups and bunnies where possible.

As a complimentary therapist I also provide information sessions for 5th & 6th class cycle on general health and anatomy through the Crazy Daizy* model, making sessions informative but fun with practical examples for many topics covered.

I am Co. Meath based but can travel within reason. Please contact me if you would like more details or information on the areas in which I work.

*Crazy Daizy is the name I work under. Thanks for reading – hope I’ve posted properly. :)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.