Childminder wanted Bettystown

Home Forums Minder Finder Childminder wanted Bettystown

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    bre26

I am looking for a childminder to look after twin girls from end of Feb next year, maximum 3 days per week. My partner works shift, so the maximum would be 3 days a week.. Any ideas on price, etc would be great.
    Thanks

I am looking for a childminder to look after twin girls from end of Feb next year, maximum 3 days per week. My partner works shift, so the maximum would be 3 days a week.. Any ideas on price, etc would be great.
    Thanks

Taylor5

Is that Feb this year 08 or Feb 09 as you do say "Feb next year" in your post….
    I hope you find a minder soon

Magilton

Hi Bre26. I am a registered Childminder in Five Oaks Village and am available to mind part-time. Maybe I would suit you as I have my own car. I also have 3 kids aged 12,10 and 6 so yours would have company – don’t worry I have a 7 seater people carried. Ask Kelly from Mumstown if you want to know about me.

bre26

Hiya Mailton

I would be interested in meeting up with you to discuss minding the twins I am waiting to hear from work about the date I will be going back to work, probably the middle of March.. I would be looking for you to mind the girls on a Tuesday and Wednesday and some Thursdays from 8.00am to 5.30pm (maybe a little later 5/10 mons depending on the traffic) My partner works shifts so it could be 3 Thursdays in one month and then none the next.

Please advise if this would suit you.
    Also would you have any ideas on the rates you charge.

Look forward to hearing from yo

scole1

hi girls just to say try not give too much info on line like kids names etc where you live etc….ya never know what weirdos are out there, try keep personal info to pm’s…..

bre26

Thanks for that, wanst thinking…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.