Childminder reqd for school term only

Home Forums Minder Finder Childminder reqd for school term only

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I am looking for a childminder in Drogheda starting in August 2011. Ideally – it may suit a minder with school going children as we only require a minder for the school term.
    Our son will be 10months old in August and we would be able to drop him off at approx 8.30am and he would be collected at 4pm each day.

Please PM me details if you are interested.

Many thanks,

WP

philomena

HI
    I AM A STAY AT HOME MAM AND WOULD BE INTERESTED IN MINDING YOUR BABY FOR YOU I HAVE ONE BOY AND 2 GIRLS MY SON IS 12 AND MY DAUGTHERS ARE 8 AND 6. IT WOULD SUIT ME AS THAT IS WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR. WE HAVE A FAMILY ORIENTED FUN LOVING HOME .
    I LIVE ON THE BEAMORE ROAD IN DROGHEDA CLOSE TO THE TOWN. I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU . HERE IS MY NUMBER IF YOU WISH TO CONTACT ME 0877961255 REGARDS

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi
    I would be interested in the position, as I have looked after alot of children including my own grandchildren. I have recently returned from New Zealand, I am a retired grandmother, I am very fit and active and would enjoy looking after yourson. I would take him for walks every day, My last position I looked after 2 school going children, while there mammy worked as nurse. I supply references should you need them. I live near brookville

Kindest regards

Chrissey

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.