Childminder needed – Enfield Area

Home Forums Meath Chat Childminder needed – Enfield Area

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    goobernoober

Hi All,

Hoping that someone might be able to help me or maybe point me in the right direction.

We have year old twins who go to the creche here in Enfield for 2 days a week – we are being charged 800 euro a month which works out at 50 euro per day per baby. I am thinking of approaching the manager and requesting a possible reduction, esp with the way things are in the economy at the moment.

My husband thinks that we should look into getting someone to come to our home for 2 maybe 3 days a week to look after them. If possible a small bit of light housework – finding it hard to stay on top of things as I’m working full time.

Just wondering if anyone could help us?

Thanks a million…

Fabienne

It will be cheaper to have someone at home.
    You can contact Meath Childcare Commitee, they have a list of childminders, don’t know if they do housework as well.

For the MCCC, don’t have their number but I saw something in this website (maybe about LouthCC but they must have the numbers.)

But maybe someone around will be happy to do it. By word of mouth you could find someone.

Good luck,
    Fabienne

goobernoober

Thanks Fabienne.

I’ll have a search round for that post you have mentioned.

Thanks again – think that we will put a sign up in the local shop and see if anything comes of it…

Cheers,

Goobernoober

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Just log onto the Meath CCC website, there is a list of registered childminders or you can call them. Its the Meath County Childcare offices.

Good luck!!

Jedt
    Keymaster

oops, forgot to add the details:

website http://www.mccc.ie/

Email : meathchildcare@eircom.net

Phone: 046-9073010

They are based in Navan but cover all Meath

Good luck!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.