Childcare Supplement

Home Forums National Chat Childcare Supplement

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    MissyG

does anyone know when this year we’re getting the childcare supplement & if its gone up in the budget?????????/

scole1

think it’s april, july and oct…..not sure if gone up

Taylor5

Did it not go up 250? Or was I dreaming that!!!!

joey_rudd

haven’t heard anything about that!

Taylor5

I must have been dreaming 😳
    God you’d get 3 grand a year, thats handy. Im going to use ds to pay for his playschool

joey_rudd

every bit helps pay for all those nappies they get through in a year 😆

Taylor5

Is your dd out of nappies yet? You must have shares in pampers at this stage

MissyG

i looked up the social welfare website – its gone up to €275 per child but doesn’t say when………..! its 25euro more than we had last yr i suppose!!! better than nothing….

mumof2

Early Childcare Supplement
    The Early Childcare Supplement (ECS) is a direct, non-taxable payment, to be paid at the end of each quarter (i.e. every three months) for each child under 6 years of age who receives Child Benefit. The payment amounts to €250 per quarter (€1,000 per year) for each eligible child.

The Early Childcare Supplement is intended to help parents of children under the age of 6 to meet their childcare needs. The Office of the Minister for Children is responsible for the Early Childcare Supplement. However, for convenience, the payments will be issued on an agency basis by the Department of Social and Family Affairs.

Payments in 2007 will be made on the second Monday of April, July, October and December.

Information on the ECS

For queries relating topayment of the Early Childcare Supplement, please call 1890 60 50 40.

Found this on the website. They will probably pay the same way or else pay in march june september december which is every third month. Will ring them and ask them on monday and let you know.

noeleenw

got a flyer in the post from fergus o dowd its 275 four times a year for this year so think thats 1100 , have it spent already n not sure what the new rate of childrens allowance is

Taylor5

Did the childrens allowance go up to? What is it for one child now?

MissyG

children’s allowance has gone up a measly €6.00 per child per month! 🙁

noeleenw

wow they really busted themselves by giving that 😆 😆

Taylor5

After all the talk of a tight budget we should be lucky with 6 euro a month

joey_rudd

no taylor DD’s not out of nappies yet….just starting herpotty training now doing it slowly shes not too interested yet

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.