childcare and mother and baby group

Home Forums Louth Chat childcare and mother and baby group

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bal

hiya
    i am a first timer here so bear with me if i fluff this. i live in dundalk but not orginally from round here, could anyone advise me on how to find a childminder. my son is 3mths old but looking for someone to start taking care of him on a part time basis to go on full time basis in september. i was also hoping someone could tell me if there are any mother and baby groups locally?

Contact your local Louth County Childcare Committee who will have a list of childcare minders who mind in their home giving your child a home from home environment. Their phone number is 041 6859912. They will also be hosting a minder finder speed network night in Drogheda in April where there will be the opportunity to meet childminders and ask any questions you may have.

bal

hi olivia

thanks for that, i called them today and they were very helpful. fingers crossed i’ll find someone good, i’m having anxiety attacks just thinking about being away from him and i never in a million years thought i would be like that.

Hi Bal,

Everything will be fine once you find the right minder. Take your time with picking someone and see in the begining if you can leave him for an hour or so at first and ease in gently. Make sure you have your list of questions ready and ask them all no matter how silly they sound because the right minder will put you at ease. Best of luck now. Olivia

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Bal,

there is a mother and toddler gorup up in the redeemer. Starting from 11.00 am onwards every thursday. Hope it helps.

Amy

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.