Child Benefit

Home Forums National Chat Child Benefit

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

dont talk to me….im 👿 👿 👿 . looking out for my child benefit and no sign of it. posted off 2 letters within the last two months, one to confirm my child was 16yrs and one only posted last week to declare all my details etc. again. Had collected my child benefit last month etc. but then suddenly no child benefit this month. Rang them and they said I had missed a payment to collect in July…????? Can’t believe I did this as I need the money every month but I was very sick June/July and putting it down to that. So basically they stopped my November payment until I rang them re my non-collected payment???? However, I have collected child benefit for aug, sept, oct etc. Letter was dated 24th October but I received it on 1st Nov, saying I had 14 days to reply but my benefit was suspended and would be cut if I didnt reply. Rang them and had to return the letter itself filled in. I will get Nov payment in maybe 3 weeks now…so mad.

munchin
    Participant

i’m irish but the hubby isn’t and when this was first dicussed on here last yr i had never got a letter andlow & behold a letter arrvied – so far it’s the only one i got – after reading all the letters of people having their benefit stopped i was practically waiting at the post office the next morning to post it of 😆

I do think it is right that there is a check in place but it could be done better – sending letters during summer holidays looking for a letter from the school is bloody stupid never mind the rest of it

Louise hope you get your cheque sooner rather than later

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.