CHEESE FOR THE POOR….!!!???!!!

Home Forums National Chat CHEESE FOR THE POOR….!!!???!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

dont know about you but almost everyone is on hard times at the minute so what good to us is CHEESE :x
    the government must be taking the piss out of us….. if they had said milk ok i would have thought great every one could do with free milk… but god no they would loose to much TAX from doing that!!!!!! :x

how can these muppets get away with treating us like we are dirt on there shoes….. they are really hitting the less off in this counrty were is hurts. :(

Maria30

From what I could make out from the radio yesterday this is something that has being happening for years. But to have a government minister come out and announce it was a first. I think it was a ploy to take the 6 billion budget cuts out of the headlines and it worked. The cheese story was the first story on every news bulliten (sp)

Taylor5

yes something that has been done for years…. i knew they did it years ago with butter and meat from the food mountains in Europe! My Father and my dh had to go down the Docks and collect load after load of free food for the SVDP

yummymummy

Its been done for years…………just once again the media hyping it up just cos this was announced the day after the budget cuts of 6bn was.

me and my ma had some laugh about this planning are menu with cheese god they must think were mouses 😆

Anonymous
    Inactive

i still cant get my head around this……. FREE CHEESE…… messed up!! 😕

Taylor5

I heard on Joe Duffy last week that the cheese isnt even that nice, its a soft cheese…. she said she threw it in the bin!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I heard on Joe Duffy last week that the cheese isnt even that nice, its a soft cheese…. she said she threw it in the bin!!

lol…lol… aw god you have me laughing taylor5 yuck free cheese lol cheap shit 😆

Taylor5

lol…lol… aw god you have me laughing taylor5 yuck free cheese lol cheap poo 😆

It was butter but a few years ago they changed it to cheese…. Everyone uses butter so dont understand why they changed it

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.