check out these bands?

Home Forums National Chat check out these bands?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Doyou remember any of these :?: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    http://showbiz.sky.com/showbiz/article/ … 98,00.html ( just click on the photos, 36 in total)

happymumblemum
    Participant

aaaaaaaaahh that was wonderfull Taylor really enjoyed that, god i loved nearly every one of those bands. Would love to go to a club playing only 90s music 😆 was out ove the weekend and really disliked the music in the club, nothing good to have a dance too.

Some old schoolgirl crushes there too over the years I loved Jordan Knight, Damon Albarn, Your man from Babylon Zoo Jas Mann, Ian Brown and probably many more 😆

The first time I ever went to a proper night club was over in paris on an exchange and we were out at 3 in the morning dancing to 2unlimited such happy memories 😆 😆

Taylor5

I remember having a good bop to Snap and 2unlimited, not forgetting whigfield on a Saturday night 😆 😆 😆 😆

yummymummy

aw girls the memories, i made 4 cd’s with all them songs on it for the bus going to galway on the hen, was fab remebering it all. cant touch this, boom shake the room, no limits , rythym of the night etc EXCELLENT!!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.