cheapest stockist?

Home Forums ASK THE EXPERT Skincare Expert cheapest stockist?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dordor

i use elave shampoo cream and junior bodywash and i get them from the chemist. do you know where i can get them cheapest?

Hi there,

The elave products are the same price in all chemists currently. The Elave baby range (only) is 33% off up to 31st of December but only in Pharmacies who are participating and if you let me know where you live approximately I could direct you to a pharmacy that is running it. You can use the baby range on yourself and your baby or child. The baby range is the best value as the sizes are bigger, 400ml shampoo & bath and the baby lotion is excellent for face and body.

Hope this helps. 🙂

Jedt
    Keymaster

There is a special offer 3 pack of the baby range for an introductory price of 14.95, its great value, watch out for that one. It lasts ages too.

dordor

i live in drogheda, can u tell me a chemist in my area? the chemist i currently use is quite expensive , but its local. if i knew somewhere cheaper id buy the lot! thanks

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hickey’s is quite good or Meaghars; they are both on west st. Go in and ask for the promotional pack with 3 baby products in it for 14.95 and hopefully they will have it in stock.

HTH

We currently have 33% Discount on Elave Baby Range – it is available to all pharmacies so the hope it that they will avail of it and pass it onto customers but of course we can only offer it to them and cannot force them to offer it!! 😕

We have a "Baby 3 for 2 Starter pack" that is a banded pack with 3 products (Baby bath, Baby Shampoo and the Baby Lotion Free) retailing at €19.98 and there should be 33% off these so they should be on sale in shops for €14-15. One of our wholesalers have an order placed with us and is going out from us today for these and they should be available for pharmacies to order from January – if you would like to ask your local pharmacy to order it in for you they’re available from United Drug in Dublin.

We also have a limited stock of Baby Promotional Trays which are €14.95 (also containing Baby Bath, Baby Shampoo, Baby Lotion and a facecloth) not a lot of pharmacies took these in with Christmas stock taking up a large portion of their shelf space. Although i can let you know of the nearist pharmacies that have bought them in; McCabes (Dundalk. Pavillions, Dundrum, Finglas), Matthews in Dundalk, Gilsenans in Swords, Skerries Pharmacy & Stacks both in Skerries, Brennans in Donabate, McElorys in Dunboyne, Kavanaghs in Dunshaughlins and McCartans in Suttoncross.

It is agreat deal and I hope this will be somehelp to you. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.