Cheap family holiday in Wexford on a budget!!!!

Home Forums National Chat Cheap family holiday in Wexford on a budget!!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Happymammy

Hi all

Im just back from Courtown in Wexford have to say we had a ball!!
    Money is really tight at the minute but i just had to get the kids away for a few days.
    We booked a holiday home in Pollshone from tue – Sat for €200!!! So it only cost me €65 for the 4 days, It was a lovely 3 bed house loadsa room, there was 3 adults and 6 kids! Huge big garden out front and back, and a bbq. The beach is 5mins walk down the road. We made sand castles and played in the water, its a small beach like an alcove so really safe, then we headed to courtown (about 2mins drive away) and went to aqua world. They do great family deals,the thur we went to Shule farm its fab!!!! Again great family deals think it was €23 for 9 of us. Its only 10 mins drive from poulshone. At night we went down to the arcades and the amusement parks all the rides are €1 for the youngsters. Then On friday we went to Pirates Cove and its like the playcentre (kangaroo club) and it has bowling etc. We made our own breakfasts, dinners and lunches. I spent €200 for the whole week. Its only 1 hour drive from Dublin on the M50. Brilliant little holiday for the kids and on a small budget of €300! I booked the house on Daft.ie -short term lettings. (holiday homes for rent) I will definitely be going back! Anyone want the number of the family who owns the house we rented just pm me.Happy Summer all :D

Happymammy

Hi all

Here is Barry’s number 0879197559 he has it posted up on daft.ie anyways.
    Also there is loads of short term lettings on there for any price range.

Im getting loads of pm’s and havn’t had a min to get back to you all, best of luck and enjoy!! Definitely a fab cheap little family get away. 😀

vctr_

Hi all

Here is Barry’s number 0879197559 he has it posted up on daft.ie anyways.
    Also there is loads of short term lettings on there for any price range.

Im getting loads of pm’s and havn’t had a min to get back to you all, best of luck and enjoy!! Definitely a fab cheap little family get away. 😀
    Sounds like you had a ball. I think alot of families are staying in Ireland this summer. We go to the Galway Bay Hotel in Salthill. It is so child friendly and my little ones love the camp especially with the giant penguin mascot. Finally they are at the age so they can go to camps etc and myself and the hubby can have a romantic dinner ( By romantic I mean peacefull 😆 ) for once. We love it there you should check it out.

Happymammy

http://www.gablesguesthouseandleisurecentre.com/b

Girls another little gem if ya fancy a wee break for the night with the hubby and only an hour away, im going sunday night cant wait!!! have a christening, €90 for double room and can have jacuzzi and pool the next morning 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.