Charming jewellery Stockwell Lane….

Home Forums Louth Chat Charming jewellery Stockwell Lane….

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi all,

I was in Drogheda town centre today looking for a charm bracelet for my sister, who will be 18 next week.

I was shocked at how much the main jewellers were charging – 60 euro for the plain bracelet and then each charm has to be bought individually. To get her a nice one would have cost me at least 100 euro! I told them my budget was around 40-50 and they nearly laughed at me.

Disheartened, I was walking down Stockwell lane and popped into Charming Jewellers. They have a fabulous collection of charm bracelets and lots of beautiful handmade jewellery.

I got her a fab charm bracelet with lots of charms on it for 30 euro. It is totally gorgeous – in fact it was so nice I got one for myself too.

Mine has little handbags hanging out of it (so me!!). I’ll be showing it off at the mumstown night tonight in Bettystown Court

If anyone needs to buy any jewellery I would highly recommend this jewellers. She makes her own stuff so you can get original pieces that no one else will have and the prices are very reasonable

And the lady in there is very helpful and friendly (as in, she did not laugh at my 50 euro budget restriction, in fact she could not have been nicer!)

scole1

sabbi is that the little jewellers across from the angel shop, have often looked in the window but never gone in, just wonder if same place might go there have a goo friend 30th coming up so might have a goo…also start crimbo shopping….lol…

Jedt
    Keymaster

Yep it is and the girl there, Helen is so sweet.

She is really good and will make sure you get what you want and you know it will be something special and unique….

its a gorgeous little shop, I cannot believe I did not know about it until now!

Yvonne

Have bought a few pieces in there – a lovely shop and very friendly and helpful!

Like the sound of the charm bracelet, might treat myself!?

cathmc1

Sabbi,

Cathmc here, met you on Friday night. Thanks for rescuing me and lulu1 when we first arrived. Went into Charming Jewellery today looking for something for myself for ds communion on Sat next. I brought in the dress with me, shoes and bag as well. I put on the outfit in the back room and she matched it up with a beautiful necklace and earrings for €45 in total.

So delighted that you told me about it. Have walked by it so often as our salon (Divine Beauty) is at the top of Stockwell street. Definitely going to use it regularly from now on.

Thanks again

Jedt
    Keymaster

I can juts imagine you, catwalking down the shop in your glad rags trying to find the perfect jewellery!!

I’m glad you got something and thats a good price…

Its a cool, quirky little shop. I walked past it so many times mysefl, glad I finally went in last week!!

See you at next night out.

MNG

Hi Girls,

im Back 😮

No doubt, Charming Jewellers is one of the best shops i ever came across i would also higly recommend to anyone that loves something special and unique for pampering yourself, friends, any occasions and specially for your beloved ones which you can only find in Drogheda town.

angelmum

i have passed that shop so many times but now i will definately go in.i wonder could she make up something with a dragonfly on it.i love the dragonfly as it is a sign of the afterlife.

MNG

Hi Angelmum,

Thats interesting to know about the afterlife abt the dragonfly ……… 🙂

i like dragonflies too, i miss seeing them flying so carefree in the air
    in my country you can always spots them buzzing in the pond area with lots of plants…

Now i find butterflies designs are so beautiful too. 😉

angelmum

hi mng,i remember years ago we lived in the country and in summer we spent all our time by the river.it was lovely to watch the dragonflys then.i had not seen one for years and years until last summer.it was beautiful and even more so as it had a very special meaning to me.so yea,if you are lucky enough to see the dragonfly you will know that there is a little more to it than meets the eye

MNG

Hi anglemum,

looks like your really attached to the dragonfly 🙂
    thats really sweet memories you had its really beautiful the way you describe it 😛
    it makes me want to go and look for one red dragonfly…..
    maybe its time i hav to ask dh bring me to the japanese garden i like that place really zen feeling… 8)
    i can help you to ask the jeweller if she has anything like dragonfly pieces…its really special for you 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.