cellulite

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Liverbird

HI GUYS :) Just thought i’d share this little problem with you lot as i still haven’t got rid of it…… Early this year i started getting celluliteon my bum and thighs for what reason i don’t know. I’ve asked everyone i can get my hands on to find out how’s the best way to get rid of it. Most of them just looked at me and laughed. I;m 5foot 2. Slim build and weigh 7st9. And have 2 kids. This cellulite is depressing me more and more every day now that i know that summertime is near.. :oops: I’ve tried detoxing,drinking nothing but water,every cream going,deep i mean deep massages that have left me with bruises, even my husband helps me and still to no success is this cellulite leaving :evil: If anyone out there knows of anything else i can try or do please let me know. Greatly appreciated. thanks for reading.

angelmum

hi liverbird,is there really any way to get rid of it ,i dont know.i used to hate it but now im so used to it i just stop taking notice.you will probably laugh at this but i dont believe in mirrors or bathroon scales.i dont have a scales and i only have mirrors in the bathrooms,i dont own a full length mirror.my friends laugh at me cos i say if my face and hair look nice in the normal mirror i just imagine myself with a bottom half like a super model.getting back to the cellulite,i think your stuck with it……but dont listen to me,what would i know.

Hello Livebird.

I’m sure you won’t find the answer to this because if there really was something alot of commotion would be surrounding this product and i’m pretty sure it be darn expensive.

I think the best way to approach this is, squats,bicycling and running. Tightning your leg muscles, thighs will reduce the saggyness that follows with cellulite! I love wearing shorts and dresses and when i notice i was getting cellulite right under my buttcheeks towards my legs i starded doing squats and i swear it hasn’t gotten any worse, in fact i look firmer!!! Also tanning reduces the pale cottage cheese look, it hades cellulite to the visible eye!

You won’t get rid off it slapping creams on you have to excercise.

Liverbird

Thanks a million girls for your piece of mind. I’ve every cream going. So now i’m going to concentrate on the exercising(plenty of it) and to drink loadza water and fruit and veg and all the good stuff. I was told it could take up to 3 months b4 i see improvments and to drink hot water with a lemon in the mornings. So i’ll be trying all of these and will let you know how i get on. Again thanks 😉 😉

yummymummy

Good luck to ya, its very hard to get rid of it, you might reduce it but it prob will never disappear, another thing to help it would be dry body brushing the areas affected, get the blood flow circulating there 🙂

opaljh

Hi Liverbird

I no this topic was posted a while ago, but I heard instant coffe granules are great for this 😯 supposely you just massage them into the area 😆 Hope this helps 😉

Liverbird

coffee? My husband is gonna laugh when i do this one!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks opaljh..

CC

I’ve found MBTs made a big improvement. I wear them as much as I can during the day.

opaljh

CC
    WHAT ARE MBT ? 😳

Liverbird

MBTs??????????? What are they??? I NEED to know…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.