Celebs doing my head in!!!

Home Forums National Chat Celebs doing my head in!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Right im on a rant….

Jordan and her Dog ugly husband getting a DIVORCE…. Eh, you married after 2 months, so no surprises there….
    How long ago did Jordan and Peter Andre break up and we are STILL reading how she loves him and hasnt gotten over him!!!!!! WELL WHY TREAT HIM LIKE SHITE AND USE SEX TO CONTROL HIM…..

Cheryl cole upset about her ex rat of a hubby going out on a date with a blonde playmate bimbo, she is upset that he is dating a BLONDE!!! She didnt think blondes were his type….

God girls would you every GROW UP!!!! I refuse to buy another magazine while the Jordan tripe is on the front pages… dont buy magazines anymore or newspapers, think i’ll have to stop watching tv until the election is over

Oh why have an election on the midterm week, what about the families on hoildays???? Idiots :roll:

Vincent Brown on tv3 tonight show, want to throw my slipper at the tv3, he is rude and arrogant to his panel, dont know how he gets anyone on the show!

Moonflower

ahh i think Alex Reid is quite cute looking Taylor 🙂 but i know exactly what you mean..i never read papers & Dh occasionally buys me a celeb mag to cheer me up & i think oh no…reading about celebs is not going to cheer me up..but he tries bless him…

& as for those late night debate shows…i always watch bit tv in bed & we cant turn sky over from bedroom so when my progs finsihed & then that Vincent Brown comes on drives me mad…got a sign with DH to turn telly over i bang on bedroom floor with slipper & he flicks over…he says always knows when the doom & gloom debate comes on any minute will be bang on ceiling….

have i got Dh well trained!! you wd think so reading this 😆

Jordan must be a nightmare to live with, I think she is great businesswoman but she treats her men terrible….

Taylor5

Glad im not the only non Vincent Brown fan… the one who does the show before his is a right pain in the arse!! Where do they get them from?

God love Jordan i cant see her growing old, she was once a very pretty girl but now she is horrid looking with all the work she has had done! It cant be easy living in a goldfish bowl, but come on if she loved Pete she would have fought to keep him and worked at her marriage! Is she that childish that she would let someone she loved leave her…… still cant believe how she wouldnt have sex with her husbands for months until she got what she wanted….. did she really love them at all? i know Sex isnt everything, but what is a marriage with passion and good sex? It makes all the little things like dirty socks on the floor disappear

Think they all need to grow the heck up and turn their backs on celeb land if thats what makes them live normal lives….

Dont think Alex is good looking anymore, he was a bit of a looker in the hollyoaks days…. but he had a great body and he is such a nice chap, hate too see him getting used like a pawn in one of Jordans games

Fabienne

I don’t even know who you are talking about.
    I should start to by those magasines 😆

Taylor5

I don’t even know who you are talking about.
    I should start to by those magasines 😆

NO DONT 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.