Cbeebies

Home Forums Louth Chat Cbeebies

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    ditto

Hi
    Has anyone noticed that CBEEBIES have gone off the air since monday ??
    I understand BBC have changed their frequencies ……. has anyone been able to return to new frequency , I could do with some tips before kids drive me mental without it !!

julymam

i noticed this aswell, tried to find something on google but nothing 🙁
    ds loves this channel will be lost without it 🙁 🙁

Taylor5

Didnt notice sorry!

julymam

ok found how to fix it, supposedly they changed the frequency so…

go to services
    4-system setup
    4-add channels
    frequency- type in 10.802
    polarisation-H
    symbol rate-22.0
    fec-5/6
    find channels

save cbeebies and delete old one 😀 it worked for me doesnt say tech fault anymore jst tthat its offair but will find out 4 sure 2moro!!

yummymummy

Just sent this to my brother as my poor little nephew is having Chuggington withdrawls hahaha

ditto

Thanks Julymam ….. but I had tried that already as it was posted on boards.ie, unfortunately my free to air box doesn’t allow you to put in the exact frequency, it gives me the stations in frequency groupings and the closest i can get to that new transponder is 10.803 which doesn’t give me cbeebies …… arrrrrgggggg

If i haven’t cracked it by today, I’ll have to fork out and get the guy back who originally installed it. Fingers crossed he has kids and has figured it out !!!

Any other ideas … please let me know, thanks.

joeyrudd

i heard if you unplug your free to air box for a few minutes then plug it back in then the station should automatcally reboot its self to the new frequency or give you instructions on what to do to get it back
    good luck

scole1

oh thanks so much noticed that and was thinking how will i redo it…thank you so much will have to redo

beams

We have free to air ditto and havent noticed its gone at all – prob as we unplug our tv every night it reboots it iykwim 😀 Try it first before you call out anyone – its defo still on the channel it always was 😀

joeyrudd
    beams

did you get sorted ditto ? I noticed the tv upstairs had lost cbeebies also and no amount of switching it off and pulling out the plug helped 😆 😆 I reinstalled the channels just there and cbeebies arrived back on channel 344 if thats any help to you ……downstairs we have the sky box which automatically updated itself but upstairs its the new free to air box – hope that helps 😀 😀

Taylor5

does anyone know the codes for itv1 and itv2…. i got new sky boxes a few months ago and all my channels are gone.

julymam

hey Taylor,

put in the following:

frequency 10.758
    polarisation-V
    symbol rate-22.0
    fec-5/6

then find channels and tick whichever channels u want

hth 🙂

Taylor5

Thanks will do… dh is watching harry potter so willtry when that over

laura

i also have freeview box… tried to re start it by switching it off, but still no bbc4!!

any suggestions??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.