Caught in the act…

Home Forums National Chat Caught in the act…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Our son had to draw some pictures from his life and he drew a picture of his Daddy and me kissing – in the utility room. We sometimes pop in there for a little smooch and once or twice may have done more than smooch ( :oops: ) and he has just informed us, that once they were looking through the keyhole at us kissing! Thank goodness that’s all we were doing – don’t want to traumatize them!!

mammycool
    Participant

Ha, that is their sole purpose in life – to embarrass us!!

In saying that, there is nothing wrong with kids seeing mammy and daddy kissing – I would not be feeling guilty or hiding out to do it. They loose interest rapidly or want a kiss too.

munchin
    Participant

lol usually if dh & i go to kiss/hug madam 2 who’s 3.5yr will appear between immediately.. 😆 😆

Jedt
    Keymaster

Was actually delighted that our son had chosen his mammy & daddys kissing as one of his ‘from his life’ drawings. It was very sweet. We may have to plug keyholes though next time we want to get jiggy!!

Yvonne

Lol!! Had to laugh reading that.. its very hard to sneak moments like that now! Even in the bedroom, I always have one eye on the door and the ears on alert too!

Jedt
    Keymaster

We’ve been caught in bed too – our 5 year old came running in and we said we were wrestling and she said, ‘it looks like mammy is winning’!!!

Donomum3

😆 😆 😆 😉 thats a good one

Yvonne

Lol!!!!

kjmam

😆 😆 😆 😆 love it sabbi

mammycool
    Participant

😆 You will have to get a lock for the bedroom door!!

Taylor5

Oh Bedroom door well locked in this house….. well it has been since our ds1 who is 7 caught us in bed one morning 😳 I said daddy was tiddling me, he was walking back out of the loo after doing his wee and said "yes, i know, you looked like you were having fun"
    We thought we had gotten away with it, until about a week later and we were watching Jame Bond, Halie and Pearse were in bed at the end and ds1 giggled and said "Thats what mammy and daddy were doing in bed last week" Daddy told him he was just tiddling me, ds said "it was more then that and went red and had a big grin on his face" 😳 😳 😳

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.