Catering companies

Home Forums National Chat Catering companies

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    blonde

does anybody know of a good catering company in louth/meath area ?

Its for a communion and just need to start getting an idea of prices :D

libby1
    Participant

Hi

I have got food from Staffords for First Communion it was fab…

Last year i got food from a restaurant down town .. it wasn’t very good, i ran out of meat very quickly…
    😳 😳

misemammy3

Hi, I can highly recommend Vine House Catering. They are based in Darver, Co Louth and are very reasonable. Their food is amazing and they are so easy to deal with.

Check out their webpage Vinehousecatering.com.

Well worth a look

blonde

thanks girls will have a look into both ideas 😀

Taylor5

Staffords are very good i used them a while back and i was very very happy.

Micheal Divine from Baltray Golf club is brilliant, his food is yummy and the service is so good

blonde

thanks for that taylor my sil used micheal for her 40th 2 years ago & i asked her for his number but she cudnt even remember his name 😆 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

Blonde we got given a menu communion catering price the other day from Mi Casa restaurant ( was in dd’s school bag..clever)..it seemed reasonable and priced per head..cold/ hot buffets/ main meals etc etc

CaliGal

I tried this food at the Taste of Louth event and it was fab!

http://dlishcatering.ie/

Also the Fuscia House in Ardee (they also make the Aruna range of curry sauces in the shops) are fab too!

http://fuchsiahouse.ie/fuchsia-house/

julymam

I got catering from jaffas cafe dyer street 2 yrs ago for ds’s christening. they delivered and prices were v reasonable. got chicken curry and rice and cold meats and salads they had a few options 🙂

blonde

thanks very much gilrs for all your help,ill defo look into a few of them 😀

Now does anyone know where i can hire a cheap gazebo 😆

Sweetypie

Hi,

~Has anyone ever used O’briens catering? Got a flyer in schoolbag and trying to suss outwho’s good.

Thanks

Sweetypie

Jedt
    Keymaster

Relish are fabulous! I love their cafes in Bettystown & Southgate, the food is locally sourced, fresh and always delicious.

We are getting food from there for our sons communion in May and the prices are very reasonable. Thai chicken curry with basmati rice for 7 euro a head, beef bourgignon with creamy mash for 7.50 a head and a huge selection of breads, salads, noodles dishes.

They are at: http://www.relishcafe.ie/ or Relish on Facebook

cannot recommend highly enough 😀

Sweetypie

Mismammy3,

I tried that website for Vine house catering but it doesnt seem to be working. Can you check if it’s correct please.

Thanks

Sweetypie

snowdrop

Not sure if this is any help but we had a communion party at home two years ago and used food bought directly from kilbrides cusine. We got buckets of salad, catering sized quiches and large lasagnes and large desserts(apple cakes,cheese cakes). I had to collect all the food the day before but leet the cakes defrost but it was very low cost and tasted fab.If I remember correctly quiches 13 euro each pre cut into 12 nice pieces. Cakes are pre cut at 16 slices for 16-20 euro and lasagne is 14 euro pre cooked so only need to be reheated and cut to pportions of your choice.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.