Catering companies?

Home Forums Louth Chat Catering companies?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there,

I know this has been done before but I can’t find the link, so can you pls pls recommend some good catering companies preferably who deliver (first communion soon!).

Thanks so much :)

Sweetypie

Financial Companion
    Participant

Sweetiepie, I know Staffords have been mentioned highly a few times, Mi Casa had a list of options that was given out at one of the recent mumstown meetings and Michael Devine from Baltray Golfclub is always good.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Relish in Southgate is excellent, they have a brilliant menu and pricing is very good.
    We’re also using them for an upcoming Communion, have a chat with Denise, she’ll look after you.

Hawkeye

Didn’t know Relish did that, do they have an online menu Admin?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hurley Brothers in Narrow West Street, we always get them for any event.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Relish is fab – we eat there often so we know that the food is really good.

Some ideas you might like are: Thai Chicken Curry & Basmati rice for 7euro pp, Beef Bourgignon with creamy mash for 7.50pp and they have loads of other dishes including fresh turkey, hams, salads, breads, sauces etc. Its beautiful food, locally sourced and fresh. You can collect orders at their Southgate deli.

You can pick up menus at their Bettystown & Southgate locations or call them on 041-9816666

I have asked Denise to send over a menu and will pop it up here when we get it in.

noeleenw

michael devine… he is great . doing dd’s comunion

Yvonne

Highly recommend Michael Devine too, we have him for DD’s communion too.

Taylor5

michael devine… he is great . doing dd’s comunion

Oh his food is to die for!!

happymumblemum
    Participant

Am doing my own food for dd communion tea 😀

Jedt
    Keymaster

I normally do my own food butam wrecked at the moment with work, baby and everything so decided to get it in this time from Relish. Did contact some caterers but they were very expensive, 12.50 for curry & rice! For 20 people thats a lot of cash and out of our budget, so we are getting it from Relish instead, 7 euro a head and no hassle for us. Well, we still have to pick it up and serve it up but thats what my mam is coming for, we’ll have her with an apron on, holding spoon and a smile on her face as she helps me put it on plates !! 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.