Castings childrens hands & feet 20% off

Home Forums National Chat Castings childrens hands & feet 20% off

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Magilton

Highly recommend Yvonne, we were delighted with the castings she did for us.

Magilton

Castings of children’s hands & feet framed in beautiful oak, acryllic, or pine frames. Wonderful Christmas gift and wonderful "keep forever" present. 20% off with Mumstown until end November2011 (including vouchers). Click on my ad opposite or visit http://www.little-impressions.com. I call out to people in Dublin, Meath, Wicklow, Louth and surrounding area or will meet up with you somewhere in between. Just give me a shout.
    Thanks
    Yvonne

Yvonne

Would recommend them also! Got my two done and they are fab and also for a voucher for DH’s Goddaughters Christening and they loved it too..

Magilton

Thank you both for your kind words. Delighted you are happy with them. Yvonne

Taylor5

I will also highly recommend this, i got it done for my boys, they love looking at how big their hands and feet are now. Great for yourself but even better as a gift, its different and something you have forever. I know a family moving to Oz they want to get the kids feet done for the grandparents

Magilton

I did castings for a family in Ashbourne who moved to Australia. They got the hands of both parents and the 2 kids done for both parents (grandparents) – they were delighted with them. I would be delighted if you gave your friends my details. Thanks Y

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.