CARS 2

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

After hearing rotten reviews about this movie, it took the kids today.. i have to say it was brilliant, full of action and cars, some jokes for Adults and kids alike, just another brilliant pixar/Disney movie.
    Dont mind the reviews the kids and mammies will love it, not any better then the first but not worse either, its different but more action packed… like a piss take on James bond :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well worth a visit

rossylisa

Would you say Ds would be too young for it taylor. He loves toystory and would happily sit all day long watching the 3 of them!

Taylor5

I dont know, my ds who will be 3 in October did well for about 45 mins, they he wanted to ramble, i had the nintendo ds in my bag with headphone.
    The movie was brilliant but ds just got fed up after his popcorn ran out 😆 😆 😆

beams

We went on Saturday and my little man who is 3 in December sat glued to it for the whole hour and half 😆 😆 although to be fair he is CAR CRAZY 😉 My dd aged 4 – talked all the way through 🙄 😉

Taylor5

Beams what did you think of it? I dont see how the reviews were so bad, i loved it. Ds1 wants to bring his dad too see it and hasnt stopped talking about it since.

beams

Taylor myself and DH loved it too – was defo like james bond – didnt feel like i was sitting for an hour and half watching a kids movie !! Defo recommend it – it was our kids first time in the cinema too and i thought we’d have a job keeping them in their seats – but they sat there watching it from start to finish – really recommend it 😀

CaliGal

Took my older 2 to it on Sunday. DS who is 3 in Oct and CARS 1 crazy wasn’t too into it after halfway mark..Same with DD.

Thought it was kinda waste of time and don’t think I will be buying it on DVD 🙁

Was so looking forward to it too!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.