Car seat adaptor for maxi cosi car seat

Home Forums Louth Chat Car seat adaptor for maxi cosi car seat

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Karen

Hi there,
    I’m wondering if its posssible to use a maxi cosi car seat with a graco buggy, maybe by using an adaptor of some sort. Any help appreciated, thanks!
    Karen

ruby

im not sure but i doubt it…….as far as i know it can only be used with maxicosi buggys, quinny and icandy……..i culd be totally wrong……..maybe check out the maxicosi website or u could email them………………….i have the icandy buggy so thats how i know about that

Karen

Thanks very much Ruby. I’ve emailed Maxi cosi. Cheers!

charlotte

Sorry for hijacking original post, but ruby do you mind me asking about the iCandy? We are looking at it for our first baby due early next year. Which one do you have and how do you find it? I like the Apple but am worried that it is very heavy for lifting in and out of the car.

beamam

hi Charlotte,

I have the cherry and love it! It’s really light and easy to manage. Our DS was in pram part till he was 5 months as it was so cosy. Buggy part can be forward or rearward facing. The only thing is that the buggy part has to be taken off the wheels to fold. maxi cosi car seat fits wheels. I love it and have no regrets. Well maybe one…I bought the fudge colour and it’s a nuisance to keep clean!

hth beamam

charlotte

Thanks a million beamam!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.