car insurance

Home Forums National Chat car insurance

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    ed1
    Participant

hi girls

my car insurance is up at the end of the month and i am doing my annual shop around for cheap car insurance. for the past 5 years we have been with one direct.ie and they have quoted me €440 this year which is up from last year (god knows why)

anyway was just pricing around and came accross 30plus.ie. there quote is €299 which is amazing. they are underwritten by HSBC

just wondering if any of you over 30’s have ever heard of them or know of anyone who may have used them.

Taylor5

Mine is due in two weeks and will have to start shopping about, Im with fbd and mine has gone up this year too. Its now 500…. will check out that site
    Thanks

Happymammy

Have a look at insure.ie i found them excellent!

ed1
    Participant

have tried insure.ie and whilst they did come in with quotes cheaper than the one i am with, none of the quotes are as cheap as the 30plus.ie.

i would like to know someone who has gone with them cause no one i have said it to has ever heard of them. afraid to take the chance.

Taylor5

Happy will have to stick with insure or what ever it is for a while as she isnt over 30 yet 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

ed1
    Participant

well for her!!!!!!! 😆

Taylor5

just went to 30plus and they came back with 280, but with no claims protection its went up to to just over 300 euro….
    Really thinking of going with them… thanks ed you could have just saved me 250 euro 😀 😀 😀 😀

ed1
    Participant

thats great taylor……think i will give them a go. i will do my usual though and get on to one direct and see will they match it first.

Happymammy

Ya i am a young bird !!! Ah well taylor you can spend your saved €250 on botox 😆 😆 😆

Jenny!!!

😆 😆 😆 you’ve obviously seen her then, too many nacho’s makin her age quicker. 😆 😆

only messin taylor, your massive. 😀

Taylor5

Botox my arse….. dont talk to me about botox. I still have the bells palsy and half my face is still gammy….. my eye and my mouth.
    Do you know what I could do 💡 Get botox on the good side so both sides will be numb and I wont look like such a capper 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Oh Jenny Im sorry for eating all you nachos, just couldnt stop when I started 😳 😳 😳

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.