car garage

Home Forums Louth Chat car garage

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

hi#

can anyone recommend a good garage for service/repairs in drogheda please??

Taylor5

I use AJ Piper up beside the Kangaroo club, great prices and i pop into the kk with the kids while im waiting

munchin
    Participant

m,ust look up that place – we usually use garage near my job BUT dh has to have the car now that he has both girls at home/school so need to find someone local

munchin
    Participant

Hi hubby went up to check AJ Pipers this morning and they were closed with a notice saying contact their Navan office – not sure if they’re closed permantly or if its temporary thing

Anyone any other recommendations?

Jedt
    Keymaster

We usually go to Blackstone motors, the guys in there are very good, they have looked after a few things for me without ripping me off, unlike some other garages I know locally!! Thomas is really nice, I usually ask for him. HTH

Yvonne

Dave Marron is great, reliable and reasonable enough!

He is just behind Funtasia.

julymam

thanks guys,

i got a quote from a garage which was ‘about 50euro’, my hubby then went to small garage on north quay down beside monahans and the guy said he charges 20euro an hr…had it done within the hour and replaced 2 bulbs all for 30eu happy days 🙂
    so saved at least 20eu cos would’ve probably been charged extra for the two bulbs!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.