Car for sale….. SOLD AT LAST

Home Forums SWAP SHOP Car for sale….. SOLD AT LAST

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    noeleenw

did you try the auto trader or local trader 😉

Taylor5

Its in carbuyers guide and buy and sell…… we are getting loads of calls from Russins or Pols…….. they are very fussy and want air con and rain sensor wipers on a 00…. get a grip

yummymummy

what would ya want air con in ireland for for god sake hahahaha

yeah they be lucky to get the stuff in a 00 alright!!!! mad yokes!

Taylor5

I lost the head with a fella the other night, I was like "yeah its a nice car but it not feckin new its 8 years old so its not perfect" He was on the phone for ages so I told him to forget it and I wouldnt sell it to him as he was doing my head in 😳 😆 :lol::lol:

noeleenw

ye i was trying to sell my 00 avensis god they want a brand new car not a 00 they just put the car down so much…. in the end i decided to keep my car has 2 years nct … dh was really piss*d off with them , they also seemed to want the car for little or nothing

Alison,

Hi , is the car still for sale.:-)

Taylor5

Sent you a pm Alison

Taylor5

Sold at long last

joey_rudd

well done on selling the car, bet its a big relief now 😆

Taylor5

Thanks Joey, we had kind of forgot about it both our adverts (buy and sell and carbuyers guide) had expired and we didnt even notice so it wasnt going to sell its self. 🙄
    Im sure the neighbours will be delighted as its been parked over in the visitors parking for the past 6 months

noeleenw

well done its very hard to sell them now i ended up keeping mine as everyone that came was belittling it its worth more to me and i have 2 yrs nct

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.