Car for sale….. SOLD AT LAST

Home Forums SWAP SHOP Car for sale….. SOLD AT LAST

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Happymammy

Ok and you are mad so i think i will leave it!!! 😆

Taylor5

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Happymammy

Still stuck with your banger i can swop u for my banger what d’ya say??? 😆 😆

Taylor5

no ta and its not my banger its dh banger 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

any takers

Taylor5

bump

Happymammy

🙄 Ah taylor nobody wants your banger 😆 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

Cheeky cow moooooooooo

Someone is meant to be coming to look at it tomorrow, but he hasnt called for directions yet so it might be a no show…. cross everything for me, but you your case not your legs 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Happymammy

If i could cross them i would trust me!!!! I have no modesty left these days!!!! 😆

Taylor5

modesty whats that, I remember the week before I had ds I went and got my bits waxed, a spary tan, my hair done…. wanted to get my nails and toes painted but didnt get around to it….. so glad as when I was going for my section a midwife came at me with a bic and a bottle of nail varnish remover 😆 😆

After 12 hours of not feeling a thing and a baby stuck in the passageway and getting my waters broke about 10 times…. babys head blocked the water coming out so it was in dribs and drabs….. couldnt have given a feck what I looked like
    Next time round (please God) there will be none of that crap, I know what happens now 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 Oh to be innocent again 🙄

noeleenw

word of warning we had our car in auto*rader this week had 3 calls from limerick , anyway this fella said he’d come up to see car , dh said he’d meet him in collon , met them there dh brought his friend along , 4 big bruisers got out of a van dh nearly sh*t himself and drove home quite fast so beware 😳

Taylor5

No way!!! God thats shocking. I know there is a scam that you get calls from the uk saying they have a buyer for your car and send them 50pounds for admin charges, you send you 50 sterling and that the last you see of them

Taylor5

Car now reduced to 2,500 euro ……. priced to sell

Happymammy

I i buy your car will it come with the 4 hunks????? 😆

Taylor5

Four wheels if you lucky…. 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.