Car Boot Sales

Home Forums What’s New on Mumstown? Car Boot Sales

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    carolger

Just wondering if anyone knows if there are any car boot sales on the go over the coming weeks as I am having a major clear out at home…..

julymam

There’s one in Balbriggan every Sunday, starts about 8/9am does be busy enough, and one in Ashbourne Sundays aswell start about 12/1 i think 🙂

checkout carboot.ie

Anonymous
    Inactive

Marshes shopping centre Dundalk does regular car boot sales in their car park – for more details go to http://www.marshesshopping.com/

HTH

carolger

Thanks guys, I will defo check them out.

Moonflower

we did the balbriggan one on sunday ..was dreading it as can be kind of "rough" but was surprised went very well and some lovely people there as well….quite expensive per car 20 euros & would suggest getting there as early as poss..7am ish to get a good spot

miffym

there is a carboot sale on every sunday in laytown. just across fromthe school.

Moonflower

but they are very clicky in the laytown one & you cant just turn up with a car load of stuff & get a place..they say they have regulars & unless one of the regulars doesnt turn up they wont let you have a place..which is a shame 🙁

carolyn

Hi Guys,

Theres a car boot sale in Aston Village Educate together National School,Its on Next Saturday the 25th of june from 11-2.

A car costs 10 euro and everything you make in your sale you keep.

Car set up time is from 10.30.

Call 0831067802 to book a spot 😀 😀 😀

joeyrudd

Hi Guys,

Theres a car boot sale in Aston Village Educate together National School,Its on Next Saturday the 25th of june from 11-2.

A car costs 10 euro and everything you make in your sale you keep.

Car set up time is from 10.30.

Call 0831067802 to book a spot 😀 😀 😀

was just going to post that too 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.