Car boot sale

Home Forums Spot the Bargain Car boot sale

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Fabienne

I’m going to do the laytown car boot sale on sunday 19th of july.
    I have a lot of young children stuff for sale ( car seat, soft toys including a set of soft squittles, stair gates, toys, rocking horse……)
    and also nice candles and other bits and pieces including children clothes.

You should come and see and maybe you’ll fall for a good bargain.

I’m doing it because children are growing and like everybody else house need declutering and need of money as well (husband will very probably loose his job in sept/oct).

See you all on sunday.
    Fabienne

Hi,
    Where exactly is the car boot sale?
    Thanks.

Fabienne

It’s in the parochial hall in laytown.
    It’s the car park opposite to laytown pimary school. Opposite to the church in Laytown (actually border Bettystown/Laytown)

Hope to see you there.
    Fabienne

Fabienne

I went there and now they just accept regulars.

Then went on a wild goose chase to find a car boot sale in Drogheda.

So, lost my morning, still have all my children stock for sale.
    …..

😕

Any suggestions?

Fabienne

Taylor5

What about balbriggian sunday market, think you just pay for you car (about 10euro) so add that into your costs

Fabienne

Did Balbriggan a while back, it’s 20 euro per car, and I wanted a different one to see. Didn’t like Balbriggan for some reason.

And if I can sell by word of mouth.

Take care.
    Fabienne

scole1

your joking the ole one who does it is a pain in the rear, i went there a good few times before and did great but one day i had good stuff she bought it from me saying oh my neice would love that and bought a rake of stuff then i saw she had it on her stall selling for double of what i sold it to her, put me off her she lied straight to my face….and left my stand with the bit that ya wouldn’t get much for…..

ballbriggan is great made a load of money there the last time was thrilled…..

try jumbletown aswell, or even maybe a group of people could get together and set up a carboot sale somewhere….i wonder if the gaelscoil would allow and if they got 10euro per car they’d be making from it too….worth thinking about…..

did you manage to get any of you items sold???

Fabienne

Setting a new car boot sale could be a good idea.
    But would not know where to start.
    You’re quite busy yourself with new born.
    But if you want to try I could help a little.
    Maybe a once a month could be good, like first sunday of the month. Worth thinking about it.

So far I sold the desk (list of items under title not to be missed), and probably the horse.
    Still have very good car seat at great price, and a lot of bits and pieces (without picture).

How’s baby?

Fabienne

scole1

he’s doing great feeding and pooing lol and sleeping but he’s a good little fellow….

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.