Candling for my hubby who is half deaf!

Home Forums National Chat Candling for my hubby who is half deaf!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

My husband is driving us all mad at home, he claims he cannot hear half of the things we are saying (not just me, the kids too!)

Initially I thought it was a case of selective hearing (he was only hearing what he wanted to) but the doctor that actually said his ears are quite blocked so he really cannot hear very well right now and I am looking for a recommedation for some candling for him to help clear them out.

Whats the point in me nagging him constantly if he cannot hear me?? :wink:

Anyone know where he can get this done? Suggestions in the East Meath, Louth, North Dublin area much appreciated! Thanks!

Fabienne

Whats the point in me nagging him constantly if he cannot hear me?? 😉

😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

can the doctor not syringe the ears? My mother gets this done… Doesnt Almae do candling? Im sure if she still posts/reads on here, but she is on facebook

mammycool
    Participant

Oh, let me know if you find a place – I saw something recently about this but I forget where.

I have always had the same problem as your hubby. Buy some ears drops – get him to put them in for a few days and then go to the doctor and get them syringed – the doctor will not syringe unless you have been using drops. You could perforate the ear drum if you syringe and the wax is compacted.

Jedt

Riverview beauty in Mornington does it, booked him in for next week – will let you know how it goes!

Jedt

He went to Martina at Riverview beauty for Hopi ear candling and said she was great. She got lots of congestion out of one side but the other side is very bad and he will need another go at that one. It can be around 55 euro for this treatment but she only charges 35 and she adds a facial massage in with it, so relax all the muscles around the nose and face to help with the treatment.

He said it was good and not painful. My sister has her ears syringed and said it was awful, so this sounds like a much kinder option.

Martina is on 041 9813583 or 087 2353579 and is located just outside Drogheda, down the Marsh road.

Taylor5

Oh that sounds nice, i might send my mum out for that treatment

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.