Candle Service And Carols in Drogheda

Home Forums Louth Chat Candle Service And Carols in Drogheda

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Kate

Has anyone heard about this? I saw a facebook page but I’ve lost it! I think it was tomorrow starting in St Dominics Park walking up to St. Peters Church. Sounds like a lovely idea and hoping the weather lightens up.

Taylor5

i wonder if its on the Drogheda tourist site, Drogheda on the boyne…. there is a big festival on tomorrow night, but i have Beavers and cant make it, so i didnt really read up too much on it… if i see anything i will post it up.

kjmam

its a christmas spectacular from 5 tomorrow lots on for kids and adults free treats and bbq electric avenue and theenemies playing along with both brass bands should be great cant wait

kjmam

facebook.com/christmasspectacular

munchin
    Participant

there was apost on mydrogheda on facebook about it – looks good but i’d never make drogheda for 5pm

Taylor5

there was apost on mydrogheda on facebook about it – looks good but i’d never make drogheda for 5pm

Munchin its to run till about 8pm, there is a Laurances Street party, BBQ from Tuites butchers and Santa in Laurances is Free on the night. Parking in the centre is free from 5pm

Mr Tayto in his car, jellies from Haribo and the Abbey centre will be the kids zone, with face painting and fun for kids

I did read at the band split and take different paths across the town, as they pass the shops the shops will turn on their light and light up the town, it sounds like such a simple but effective idea.
    Then music and carols from the steps of St Peters Church… Well done all involved it sounds fantastic
    We are skipping Beavers for tonight 😳

Kate

Thanks! Sounds great, what a lovely idea to get into the Christmas mood!

Taylor5

it was brilliant… a bit cold but other then that a great evening. My kids fed their Tuites sausages to 2 dogs, the sausages were fab and it was such a waste, but the little husky dog was sooo cute

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.