Can you speak FRENCH or SPANISH

Home Forums Mums & Dads in Business Can you speak FRENCH or SPANISH

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mala henry

Can you speak fluent French or Spanish?

Do you want a job that genuinely fits in around family life and commitments?
    La Jolie Ronde has the perfect Business Opportunity for you.

La Jolie Ronde currently expanding "throughout" Ireland and are urgently looking for French and/or Spanish speakers to join our network of successful Licensees teaching French and/or Spanish to children aged 3 – 11 years. (No teaching experience required).

We offer:

* Work that can genuinely fit around family life
    * You set your own hours and your own pace
    * Very low start up costs that can be paid in instalments
    * Help & support all the way from our dedicated, expert head office team
    * Earn for only a few hours work each week

La Jolie Ronde has been teaching children for over 25 years with fantastic results! They are the UK’s leading early language learning organisation recognised by government agencies for its famous and proven method of teaching languages to young children.

For further details please call 01949 839715 Option 2, or fill in our online enquiry form by visiting –

http://www.lajolieronde.co.uk/contact-licensee.asp

sounds intresting i will pm you

Fabienne

Hi,
    I’m already teaching french in a local primary school in Bettystown, but my contract will end un june. I do teach french privatly as well but don’t have enough clients, even if my rate is very reasonnable to make a living.
    I’m very interested in your offer. Went to the website, could’nt findout if you’re providing (for a small start up price) course and clients or just the ressource and method.
    At the moment to have more clients I just advertise sometimes in a local magazine, and say to everyone around to pass my number, but it’s not enough.
    If you or anyone have some ideas, let me know.
    I’m a native french, living in Ireland for the last 8 years.
    Regards,
    Fabienne

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.