Can you speak fluent French or Spanish?

Home Forums Education Can you speak fluent French or Spanish?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mala henry

Can you speak fluent French or Spanish? Do you want a job that genuinely fits in around family life and commitments? La Jolie Ronde has the perfect Business Opportunity for you.

La Jolie Ronde currently expanding "throughout" Ireland and are urgently looking for French and/or Spanish speakers to join our network of successful Licensees teaching French and/or Spanish to children aged 3 – 11 years. (No teaching experience required).

We offer:

* Work that can genuinely fit around family life
    * You set your own hours and your own pace
    * Very low start up costs that can be paid in instalments
    * Help & support all the way from our dedicated, expert head office team
    * Earn for only a few hours work each week

La Jolie Ronde has been teaching children for over 25 years with fantastic results! They are the UK’s leading early language learning organisation recognised by government agencies for its famous and proven method of teaching languages to young children.

For further details please call 01949 839715 Option 2, or fill in our online enquiry form by visiting –

http://www.lajolieronde.co.uk/contact-licensee.asp

carterdeb

Hi,
    I was just wondering about your advert. I have a degree in business and french but alas its a long time since I have spoken it
    I have a good written and reading abiliity still but do not get the opportunity to speak it too much.
    How do I go about getting more info?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.