Can you give George a family at last?

Home Forums National Chat Can you give George a family at last?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Moonflower

Hello,

I posted on here a while back about poor littel George the small labrador cross that we have been fostering for a couple of months now for Drogheda Animal Rescue.

He found a wonderful home with a family but unfortunately him & their cat didnt see eye to eye and he had to come back to us much to the sadness of the new owners :(

Good Points
    Small
    Very child friendly
    Young enough to train very well
    Loving
    Fun
    Housetrained
    Loves to play with children
    walks well on lead
    good with other dogs

Bad Points
    doesnt like cats
    Mischievious ocacsionally i call him a lovable rascal!

we have had some enquiries but most want him to sleep outdoors, and thsi is something that just would not suit him,he spends most of his day out in garden but all he asks for is a small little basket to sleep in at night in a corner of kitchen/utility room/hall etc and he is no trouble whatsoever at night. No mess ,no smell etc.

if you could consider making George a part of your family please go to http://www.dar.ie, have a look at his photo and fill out the rehoming questionnaire or pm me for more details.

I so wish we could keep him but as some of you know we are planning to move abroad soon and already have 2 dogs to move with us.

many many thanks

Moonflower

Ps..he absolutely loves his swims in sea and running along beach!

Fabienne

I hope he’ll find a home soon. I know him, he’s great, but I have 2 cats and no garden…

He’s adorable, if you see him once you’ll want to take him right away.

Fabienne

Moonflower

" The average dog has only one request to humankind.Love me"

‘Helen Exley’

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Moonflower, would you mind PM me your contact number, a work colleague is interested in Angels and i said that i would give her your number.
    L

MNG

Hi moonflower,

i hope George will find a nice owner soon……..
    He’s a good dog!!!

Moonflower

He is off to a new home this evening …for a trial period…so lets keep our fingers crossed it works out for him this time 🙂

MNG

Hi Moonflower,

That is wonderful news 😀
    Anyone who has George will be bless;)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.