Can’t sleep…so annoying!!!

Home Forums National Chat Can’t sleep…so annoying!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Been trying to get off to sleep since midnight but no joy. Was just annoying my hubby so decided to come and have a browse online for a bit to leave him in peace.

Its infuriating when your body wants to sleep but your mind won’t let it :evil:

Anonymous
    Inactive

is there anything in particular running through your mind?…..cos as the saying goes a problem shared is a problem halved…it might make sleep come to you easier if you have less thoughts running around your head!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Just all the usual stuff, bills, car problems, mortgage, back to school and all that rubbish. Nothing majorly worrying me – that’s all trivial stuff really so not too upset about it.

Don’t know, maybe its the weather, its quite muggy at the moment. Got my period today so I should be snoring my head off tonight, that usually wears me out and has me unconscious!!

munchin
    Participant

i’m finding i’m either out for the count and go out cold for the night OR i’m up half the night trying to cool down etc….Not complaining mind loving the summer weather – need to get my fan back from a friend of mine then i might just be able to cool upstairs in our house properly!

Jedt
    Keymaster

I’m bringing our dyson hot/cold upstairs tonight! That might help, didn’t think of that.

Slept grand last night least until our little munchkin – who is supposed to be happy in her new toddler bed – came running in and climbed in with us. I woke to her foot in my face, literally!! 🙄

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.