can new babies really talk??

Home Forums National Chat can new babies really talk??

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    scole1

hey check this out she was on oprah didn’t see it but mad what you think.

http://www2.oprah.com/tows/slide/200611 … _102.jhtml

http://www.dunstanbaby.com/

imagine if they told us we’d all have great night sleep. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Taylor5

Scole the baby whispherer teaches you to tell the difference between your babys cries.
    A had about 5 crys and his hungry cry was different to his tired cry….. so its not a new idea Tracey Hogg was doing this for years

newgirl

i saw that episode of oprah while i was pregnant, it was repeated this week , and i swear i could definitely dd making some of the sounds for food, wind etc. i could respond to about 3 of them, and even now she still makes some of them occasionally, not as much though.

happymumblemum
    Participant

saw a bit of this yeah probably true alright had to switch it off though ..crying babies noooooooooo thankyou 😆

dd only had one cry waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

now its mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

both eqaully annoying 🙄

redbells

My dad just visited my brother and the new addition to his brood – not two months old and granpa swears he’s struggling to talk already. lol Of course smart babies run in our family 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah, Baby Whisperer explains these cries. In our book of hers it on pg 25 (both think I’ll ever forget that number) and whenever dh or I were at our wits end we’d say "page 25" and start thumbing through the book for the millionth time! 😆 A still makes similar noises for each thing and he is nearly a year old.

Taylor5

***** we were the same, I remember ds crying in my mams house and dh say "Oh he is tired, thats his tired cry" My mam thought dh was mad 😆 😆 😆

Redbells do you have those clever babies in you family too…. my Bil was told in the Coombe that his baby (only 2 days old at the time) was the most intelligent baby the consultant had ever seen ❗ 🙄 🙄 🙄 Must have been the way she was sucking on her bottle 😆 😆 😆 😆

MNG

whose talking 😉

scole1

yeah my ds had different cries, forgot about tracey hogg, suppose it’s just telling which cry is which but never thought of it as talking….wouldn’t it be soo funny if you were coeing them in their moses basket then they shout up eh mom stop staring at me please…..

i always think of that ad were the baby is talking to the parents about banking or something…..funny

Traceym

I saw this show last week and it was amazing! I have to say, I started to listen to my little ones crying and was honestly able to hear the cry for when she was tired and hungry! Amazing! 😯

Taylor5

I would recommend the Baby Whispherer book to all new mammies, it tells you the different cries and give your a great guide to follow

happymumblemum
    Participant

I used to watch her shows religiosly… never followed the advice though… my i should have 😆

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.